A Website is a company’s most valuable asset.As a small business owner or professional just starting out I understand that paying for a website can seem to be a big expense until your business is doing well and your cash flow is in abundance. Unfortunately growing your business is difficult without a website, or a website that is professional and appealing to potential customers. While we pride ourselves on making websites affordable to our clients and working with each and everyone to ensure that they are getting the best value at reasonable costs. We do see a need to assist small business owners and professionals to finance their website project so that they can start to grow their business and start making money.
At Best Website Service we now offer two payment options.
Payment of half the cost of the project required, as deposit at the start of your website project. The balance is due at the time your website goes live. (2-4 weeks depending on the timing of your project) Delays in getting your website live for the most part depends on your timing and when we get your content and approval to go live.
• $500-$800 payment required as deposit at the start of the project. The amount depends on the total cost of your website project. Total cost depends on what add ons you may or may not want or need –such as custom forms and calculators etc.
• When the website goes live you start paying monthly installments for the next 6-8 months until the balance is paid in full. A 20% interest fee is added to the total amount due.
Say your website is $1800, you pay $500 deposit. Balance is $1300 x 20% = $1560.00 divided by 8 mos. is $195.00 per month. No hidden fees or future interest added.
• You may pay off the balance anytime within the 6-8 months of financing without penalty.
• If you default on your payments your website comes down until payment is made in full, unless other arrangements or extensions are made.
• When your last payment is made –you receive your Usernames and Passwords to your website and hosting accounts, along with your tutorials and all the other information you will need to begin ownership of your website. No additional fees, subscriptions etc.
Other costs involved are:
- Hosting $96.00 per year
- Domain name is approx. $10 annually
(no financing available for hosting and domains).
Hosting through Catch8.com only.
Option 2 is different from those companies that want a monthly fee for keeping your website up and running. Your website will be yours upon payment completion. You will own and control your website.
Give us a call today for a free consultation on your Website Project!