Market your business with a Mobile Friendly Website that you own and control!
Your potential customers are using mobile devices to access the web for information they need. They will find it hard to view your website on their smart phone or tablet unless your site is mobile responsive.
Mobile Responsive Website Development is the process of designing websites to provide the ease of navigating, resizing, and scrolling while viewing the site across many platforms and screen sizes (computer screens, laptops, smart phones, tablets).
Your readers expect to be able to access information they want immediately, and in the palm of their hand with smart phones and tablets. While customers need quick and easy access to websites viewable on all their devices, creating a website version for every screen resolution and/or mobile device is not practical and can be very costly. The solution is mobile responsive website design.
Recent studies through Google, and other Tech savvy companies have reached these conclusions:
- 56% of adults have smart phones
- 67% of users are more likely to buy from mobile friendly websites
- 48% of users feel frustrated and annoyed when they visit non mobile-friendly sites
- 52% of users who have bad mobile experiences are less likely to engage with the companies
- 61% of users are likely to leave quickly if your site is not optimized well for mobile devices
- 50% of people admit that they will use websites less if they aren’t mobile friendly even if they already like the company
- 90% of websites are not mobile responsive.
8 Reasons to upgrade to a mobile website:
- There are more than 90 million people on the mobile web. An audience too large to ignore.
- Smart phones are now outselling PC’s and MACs. You want to be accessible to everyone even non computer users.
- Mobile websites reach all audiences. Apps do not. Apps can be cool but they have drawbacks. You would have to make an app for each platform you target (iPhone, Android, Blackberry etc.) Apps have to be installed. People don’t want to install an app each time they visit a link on Google. People use mobile web more regularly than a mobile app.
- Smart phone traffic will boost your overall traffic. You can significantly increase your overall audience by being available where ever and whenever they want to access your site.
- Most websites mobile traffic grew by 50% to 100% in one year.
- Non mobile websites are harder to use on a mobile device. They are very small and there is a lot of zooming in or pinching to navigate the website. Mobile web browsing is about having good experience and easy access to information. If your potential mobile customers are not having a good experience or can’t access your information on their mobile device they will go to competitors that do have mobile friendly sites.
- More than 45 million people check e-mail daily via mobile phones. When they click on a link in an email that goes to your site, it would be visible, accessible and optimized.
- Having a mobile website helps your ranking in the major search engines.