1) How do I get started? You can call Vicki to talk about your website requirements, or order your website on this website, through the PAYMENT page by using a secure online payment system (via PayPal). On receipt of your payment, Vicki will call you to schedule a time to meet to begin working on your project. You can fill out our Design Brief so we can better understand your business to help get started with your website project.
2) When will I receive my completed website? As soon as we receive your payment for deposit, we will begin working on your project. We’ll need certain information from you in order to come up with an appropriate design that fits your needs. In most cases, we can deliver your website within 7-14 business days of receiving your information. There are a couple parts within the process that can slow us down: 1) your approval on the graphic design and 2) receipt of your information, logo, photos for your website. If you are a small business without an identified brand image (color, style, logo, etc.), creating your website may take longer – while helping you clarify the type of design style and color that fits for your company.
3) Who owns my website? Your website is an important asset of your business. Unlike many other website services, we do NOT hold your website hostage, nor do we charge unnecessary fees. You won’t be paying monthly fees to keep your website live on the internet. When you purchase one of our websites, we register your website domain name, in YOUR name. We then provide you with all the account information you need to assure you have ownership and control over your website domain name and files. You have perpetual use and control of your website. You will have ownership of your website and copyright on any images and content that you provide us. There is no subscription or licensing fees. Due to our licensing agreements with our providers, you may not resell your website, or use images that we provide on your marketing materials without our permission. For more information check out our terms of service.
4) How much will it cost to maintain my website on the internet? There are NO monthly subscription fees or hidden costs related to your website. We assist you with the purchase of your domain (website) name and hosting service for you (in your business name and ownership), your hosting account includes free email. You will receive an email notification asking you to renew in 10 months. Your annual renewal fees are approximately $96 for hosting after the first year. Domain name registrations are typically $10-13 annually.
5) Can I add pages, or special features, to my website later on? Yes. The website you receive includes a “content management system,” which allows you to login to your website from any internet browser and add or edit pages, upload photos etc. You can grow your website to as many pages and blog posts as you like. If you prefer, you can hire us to make changes to your website. Our rates to make future design and content changes on your website is $50/hour, pro-rated to the quarter hour after the first 1/2 hour. Minimum project is 1/2 hour.